Update on @15 months

Date: 29 September 2010
by Mommypixie

I wrote about how I did not enjoy Isla.X @ 15 months mostly but now I beg to differ.

After blogging about how miserable I felt, I somehow learnt to appreciate her mobility and embrace motherhood and toddlerhood not long after putting up the post.

I realised that the frustration I had at the point was probably because I was down with a sore throat and had a nagging runny nose, so I was unwell and uncomfortable to start with.

Once I felt better, I could laugh and play along with her again.

She is still behaving her age while it was me who could not rise up to the occasion.

In order to give her the love she deserves, mommypixie has decided to spend less time surfing on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails